Data sourced from SnapStats Publishing.
April 2018 Market Update
See the below price analysis for April 2018 in Burnaby. It includes detailed information on detached homes, attached condos and townhomes. Check out the current market trends!
Market Summary For Detached
- Buyers market at 11% Sales Ratio average (1.1 in 10 homes selling rate)
- Homes are selling on average at 1% below list price
- Most Active Price Band $1 mil to $1.25 mil with average 56% Sales Ratio (Sellers market speed)
- Buyers Best Bet** Homes between $3 mil to $3.5 mil, Parkcrest and minimum 7 bedroom properties
- Selers Best Bet'” Selling homes in The Crest and up to 2 bedroom properties
Market Summary for Attached
- Sellers market at 57% Sales Ratio average (5.7 in 10 homes selling rate)
- Homes are selling on average 1% below list price
- Most Active Price Band” $500,000 to $600,000 with average 83% Sales Ratio (Sellers market speed)
- Buyers Best Bet** Homes between $1 25 mil to $1.5 mil, Central, Central Park, Forest Glen and minimum 4 bedroom properties
- Sellers Best Bet” Solling homes in Brentwood Park, Simon Fraser University and up to 1 bedroom properties