Data sourced from SnapStats Publishing.
March 2018 Market Update
See the below price analysis for March 2018 in Burnaby. It includes detailed information on detached homes, attached condos and townhomes. Check out the current market trends!
- Official Market Type BURNABY DETACHED: Balanced market at 12% Sales Ratio average (1.2 in 10 homes selling rate)
- Homes are selling on average at list price
- Most Active Price Band** $1.25 mil to $1.5 mil with average 19% Sales Ratio (Balanced market speed)
- Buyers Best Bet** Homes between $2.75 mil to $3 mil, East Burnaby, SFU, The Crest, Upper Deer Lake and 7 plus bedrooms
- Sellers Best Bet* Selling homes in Government Road, Willingdon Heights and 5 to 6 bedroom properties
- Official Market Type BURNABY ATTACHED: Sellers market at 73% Sales Ratio average (7.3 in 10 homes selling rate)
- Homes are selling on average 1% above list price
- Most Active Price Band** $300,000 to $600,000 with average >100% Sales Ratio (Sellers market speed)
- Buyers Best Bet** Homes between $900,000 to $1 mil, Forest Glen, Willingdon Heights and 3 bedroom properties
- Sellers Best Bet** Selling homes in Brentwood Park, Government Road, Highgate, South Slope and up to 1 bedroom properties